Large civil projects are our mainstay of service, working regularly with councils, state and federal government, tier one contractors, subcontractors and developers. Our senior surveyors have extensive experience in all survey areas relevant to utilities and infrastructure to meet contractual and industry standards obligations. We also specialise in survey works for Roads and Railways.
See summaries of some of our recent projects.
ESG SPECIALISES IN SERVICES FOR WATER INFRASTRUCTURE
- Minor and major water mains
- Sewer reticulation, rising mains and stormwater
- Sewer treatment plant and pump stations
- Major under boring and directional drill projects
- Small and large scale flood studies
- Water catchment and dam projects
- Culverts, bebo arches, abutments and gabions
Our senior surveyors have extensive experience in all survey areas relevant to electrical infrastructure.
ESG SPECIALISES IN SERVICES FOR ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Underground and overhead electrical detail surveys
- Construction set out for power stations / sub stations and kiosks
- Work as executed survey of High and Low voltage underground Electrical
- Boundary marking for underground power