Expert Sydney surveyors for any development project
ESG has a long-standing track record working with Sydney developers, project managers, builders and local government on large and small scale Sydney surveying projects. Every Sydney construction or development project starts with Detail and Contour surveys, set out work and boundary marking which professional ESG surveyors can deliver.
We have town planning, civil engineering and survey specialists familiar with all Sydney suburbs and will respond with knowledge and the latest methodology for development requirements in each council or local area. Fast project estimating, we dispatch our local team the same day you call.
We also work with the general public for personal residential surveying of boundaries, home extensions or re-builds. No survey project across Sydney is too large or too small for ESG.
Some of our recent ESG survey engineering projects for the Sydney area have been:
- North, South and Western Sydney residential housing developments
- Harrington Park (Camden Council)
- Drainage upgrade works, Richmond Army Base
- Galston primary school expansion survey, Hills District
- Dual occupancy, Strata and Torrens title subdivisions throughout Sydney
- See our Western Sydney projects specifically for Campbelltown area surveying
- Beyond Sydney, we also work in Wollongong and Southern Highlands
See what NSW Planning & Environment has identified as Priority Growth Areas around Sydney.
To talk to ESG about your residential, commercial or infrastructure project anywhere in greater Sydney, call (02) 8004 6101 or our national number on 1300 677 394.